Brassica Nutrition Consultation
My mission? To inspire positive growth. To help evolve and foster conscious relationships with the concept of health and nutrition, resulting in profound respect for the natural environment that makes health and healing possible. To educate, motivate and empower the individual to take control of their health. To create a platform that removes obstacles to individuals who cannot attend clinic visits. Promote homeostasis through the use of therapeutic foods, restoring balance and optimal health. To evaluate lifestyle to reveal sources of imbalance that ultimately lead to illness. To eliminate inflammation in the body by providing necessary nourishment. To help you feel better.
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the leading causes of death in our country in 2017 are preventable causes.(1)
- This includes: #1 cause of heart disease 633,842 people, #7 diabetes 79,535 people, and inflammatory conditions which can inevitably end in greater illness such as #2 cancer 595,930 people.(1)
- Research is starting to unveil the power of nutrition in prevention and abatement of dementia and #6 alzheimer's disease, which claimed 110,561 lives in 2017.(1,2)
- WHO validates statistics that show the entire world has similar rates to the U.S., claiming cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and alzheimer's as top ten killers in 2015.(3)
- Nutrition and other lifestyle factors are our greatest chance at prevention, and the best time to start is when you still feel healthy!
“The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well.”
"Don't eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn't recognize as food."
"Let food be thy medicine"
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants."
1. FastStats. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm. Published August 3, 2017. Accessed January 21, 2018.
2. Suzanne M. de la Monte, Jack R. Wands. Alzheimer’s Disease Is Type 3 Diabetes-Evidence Reviewed. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2008;2(6):1101-1113.
3. WHO | The top 10 causes of death. WHO.